In The News
Ames Factory Fire in Parkersburg, WV
The Calwell Practice is investigating claims stemming from the Ames Factory Fire in Parkersburg, West Virginia. The fire started in an industrial warehouse early Saturday morning on October 21, 2017. If you or your family live in Parkersburg, Belpre, Williamstown, or a surrounding area that was impacted by the Ames Factory Fire contact our office to learn about important legal rights.
- Burning Parkersburg warehouse had history of environmental violations
- Air testing ongoing in Parkersburg as fire continues to burn at warehouse
- West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice Appears at the Scene of the Fire
- Air quality questions persist as fire burns at former Ames plant
- Justice Declares State of Emergency in Response to Wood County Industrial Fire
- Emergency Information from Wood County, WV e911
2016 Fairness West Virginia Institute’s 2016 “Rise to Fairness” Conference & Reception
The Calwell Practice is a proud sponsor of the 2016 Fairness West Virginia Institute’s 2016 “Rise to Fairness” Conference & Reception – we’re excited to have you join us on Saturday, October 8th in Charleston! Click here for more information.
- FEBRUARY 23, 2016
The Calwell Practice, LC named 2015 Litigator Award Winner. Having been conferred this prestigious National Award, the firm ranks among the Top 1% of all lawyers for: Toxic & Environmental, Automobile Accident, Harmful Drug, and Catastrophic Injury Litigation.
- MARCH 23, 2016
More than 2,000 patients are being urged to get tested after possible hepatitis C exposure.
- MARCH 24, 2016
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources is investigating several cases of viral hepatitis that seem to be associated with Raleigh Heart Clinic in Beckley.
- MARCH 24, 2016
The State Department of Health and Human Resources in Charleston has sent out 2,300 letters to patients who may have been exposed to Viral Hepatitis B & C and HIV.